Dear Scientists, It is our great honour and pleasure to invite you to participate in the 2nd International UNIDOKAP Black Sea Symposium to be held in Samsun, Turkey on 28-30, November 2018 themed on Biodiversity for this year.
UNIDOKAP is a regional platform to build cooperation between Black Sea Universities to contribute to regional development. Ondokuz Mayıs University -heading UNIDOKAP for 2018- is responsible from the organization of the 2nd International UNIDOKAP Black Sea Symposium on Biodiversity.
Our main target is to announce the new researches and enhance collaboration between scientists and to introduce the worldwide scientists experienced on Aquatic, Terrestrial and Microbial Biodiversity to scientific community. It is also aimed to welcome postgraduate students and postdoctoral researchers to provide them the opportunity to present their researches about Biodiversity and related topics.
In this regard, we encourage all participants to join as a speaker at the upcoming 2nd International UNIDOKAP Black Sea Symposium on Biodiversity. The Symposium will cover the following topics based on life, environmental, agricultural and social sciences.
- Research on Terrestrial and Aquatic Fauna/Flora
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Invasive Species
- Endemism and Endemic Species
- Illegal Wildlife Trade
- Climate Change and Effects on Ecosystem
- Ecosystem Functioning and Sustainability
- Ecosystem Management and Migration
- Natural Sources and Basin Management
- Food Security and Biodiversity
- Urban Ecology and Ecocity
- Ecosystem Rehabilitation
- Microbial Diversity
- Plant and Animal Breeding / Selective Breeding
We look forward to seeing you in Samsun and wish everyone a successful and prosperous participation at the 2nd International UNIDOKAP Black Sea Symposium on Biodiversity.