Family Name: ANWAR AMIN DEZAYE
Scientific Title : Assistant Professor
Date and place of birth: 1st of July 1954, Erbil, Iraq
Material status: Married
Languages: Kurdish, English and Arabic
Home address: 4/87/106, Minara, Erbil, Iraq Kurdistan
Awarded Ph.D in Chemistry (Catalysis), School of Chemistry, The University of Sydney, Australia.
Awarded M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, College of Education, The University of Salahaddin, Erbil Iraq Kurdistan.
Awarded B.Sc. in Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, College of Education, The University of Salahaddin, Erbil. Iraqi Kurdistan.
|1974||Awarded Diploma in Teaching, Erbil Institute of Teacher.|
|1972||Baccalaureate, Science Branch, Erbil Secondary, School, Iraqi Kurdistan|
- Quality Assurance Strategies Of Higher Education in Iraq and Kurdistan : A Case Study , Quality in Higher Education Vol.15, No.1,April 2009.
- Inhabitation of the Cobalt Acctate/Bromide-Catalyzed Hydrogen Peroxide Oxidation of 4-tert- Butyltoluene. “Organic Process Research Development 7.87.2003”.
- A tri Iodide method for the determination of residual hydrogen peroxide or Sodium Peborate using F. I Spectrophotometric technique. “Zanco Scientific Journal, 2.15.2003”.
- Indirect Spectrophotometric determination of Iodide in table salts. “The Journal of the College of Education 4.4.1994”.
- Spectrophotometric determination of Nitrite in polluted potable water by the diazotization-coupling method with 2- Aminobenzothiazole-Resorcinol. “The Journal of the College of Education 4.2.1993”.
- Flow injection Spectrophotometric determination of Nitrite using 2-Amino benzimidazole and Resorcinol. ” The Journal of the College of Education.4.1.1993.
- Determination of mercury ion using solid membrane electrodes with continuous flow injection technique . “Zanco Scientific Journal 2.2.1992.
- Semi automated determination of silver (1) ion by Flow-injection analysis using the Ag2S solid membrane electrode as a detector. “Zanco Scientific Journal 4.1.1991”.
- Determination of copper (11) ion by flow injection analysis using CuS/Ag2S solid membrane electrode as a detector. “The Journal of the College of Education 2.3.1990”.
- Flow injection Spectrophotometric determination of Nickel using 1-(Benzoimidazoly1-Azo) -2-hydroxy-3-naphthoic acid (BIAHNA). “AL-Mustansiriya Journal of Science ,3.1.1990”.
- Spectrophotometric determination of nitrite in tap water.“ The Journal of the College of Education 2.3.1990.
- Substitutent effects on the stability constant of chromium (11) complexes with substituted salicylic acids in aqueous solution. “ The Journal of the IRAQI CHEMICAL SOCITY, Vol.(12), No. (2).(1987)”.