Frequently Asked Questions
What is my position if I get less than 16 in the placement test?
- Less than (16) in the placement test means you are not eligible to our courses. We suggest you take a course and improve your English, then come back to take the placement test again.
What shall I do if I fail at the final exam of a level?
- If a participant fails at the final exam he/she will have another chance to take the final exam. If they fail again, they will have to retake the course (the same level).
Can I do the placement test to know my English proficiency only?
- Yes, those who want to do the placement test have to pay 25.000 IQD (non-refundable).
Can I do the final exam without taking any courses?
- No, it is not possible to do the final exam without taking any courses.
If I changed my mind, can I get refunded after doing the placement test?
- No, after taking the placement test the course fee will not be returned. You have to decide before the exam that you are only taking a placement test or you intend to do a course.
How long is the validity of the certificate?
- The certificate is valid for 4 years from the date of its issue.