Announcement-Call for Applications
Georg August University Gottingen and Salahaddin Universities-Erbil are pleased to announce
13th International Erasmus+ Staff Training Week at the Georg August Universität Göttingen Germany.
The staff training week will take place from 6th– 16th May 2019 and will be integrated with Göttingen International Staff Training Week (06.05.2018 – 10.05.2018) It is apart of Erasmus+ KA107.
It offers presentations from University of Göttingen and guests, interactive workshops and department visits.
Applicants are requested to visit the following link and to see Call_STT_IN_Training Weekattached.
Staff Mobility for Training in the field of International Relations and Higher Education Management for the mentioned training
The deadline of the submission is 30th of January 2019.
For further information please contact Erasmus Plus coordinator at the presidency office of Salahaddin University,
Mobile phone : 00964 (0) 750 362 2854 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Required documents to be submitted and criteria of selection:
- The Staff must be working in the field of International Relations at the Salahaddin University
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- Very good command of English minimum B2 (IELTS 5.5 or more).
- Must be able to hold a short presentation about their home institution)
- Impact and relevance for the home country and home university
- Persons with disadvantaged backgrounds, in cases of equal qualification, aptitude and expertise, should be given preference.
Erasmus + Coordination Office
January 23rd, 2019
See below attachments