One scholarship is available leading to MSc in the field of water management in Agriculture sector. The Scholarship is a part of Orange Knowledge Programme in Iraq (OKP-IRA-104278/30005) –Nuffic titled “Efficient Water Management in Iraq by Switching to Climate Smart Agriculture: Capacity Building and Knowledge Development” . The study will be at IHE Delft University –Netherlands
Academic admission to IHE Delft MSc Programmes may be granted to applicants who provide evidence of having:
- A university level Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field, which has been awarded by a university of recognised standing, comparable in level with a Bachelor degree from a research university in the Netherlands.
- A good command of the English language, if this is not the first language. All non-native English-speaking applicants must satisfy the English language requirements for IHE Delft's educational programmes.
- A strong motivation to successfully complete the programme.
Several years of professional experience in an area of work related to the specialisation is an asset.
For admission to the programme please complete the online application, the link to the application section of our website is available at the top of this page.
You need to submit the following documents:
- Certified copies of degrees/diplomas.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts. Authenticated or certified copies are copies with an official stamp to verify that the copies are true copies of original documents. This official stamp may be from one of the following: a solicitor/notary, the educational institution from where the student gained the diplomas or the local council/local authority/local government office.
- Two Recommendation letters which must be printed on official letterhead paper and need to be signed and dated. We do not accept recommendation letters which are older than 1 year nor which have copied and pasted signatures and/or letterheads. If you are employed, one of the recommendation letters should be from your current employer and not older than 3 months.
- Motivation letter; explain in maximum 500 words why you wish to be admitted to the chosen programme and how it will benefit you in the future. The letter must show that you understand what the chosen programme is about.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of results of English language test score (if required, see English language requirements).
If any of the original documents is not in English we additionally need an official English translation by a sworn translator.
Multiple MSc applications (for the same academic year) are not allowed, unless there is a period of at least 3 months between the starting dates of the programmes of interest. If a student applies for an Erasmus Mundus programme for which Erasmus Mundus scholar ships are available, he/she can also apply for another programme. If the other programme is also an Erasmus Mundus programme, the applicant can submit up to 3 applications.
For more detail contact:
Dr.Mohammed Azeez Saeed
International Cooperation/ Salahaddin University-Erbil