Workshop: Health and Safety Activities in workplace
29 January 2020- Erbil
WORKSHOP GOAL: This workshop aims to raise awareness around health and safety (HS) issues in workplace.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Colleges H&S unit Staff of Salahaddin University- Erbil
Familiarizing the participants with the concept of health and safety and the importance of following HS regulations.
Venue: Language Center of Salahaddin University-Erbil
Date: 29 January 2020
Time: 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
- 5,000 Dinner for those who wants a Certificate.
- Free of Charge for Health and Safety Unit employees.
Number of Seats Available: 50
- Dr Media Noori Abdullah (Chemistry/Science, Director of H&S of Salahaddin University-Erbil)
- Dr. Sakar Almudaris (College of Arts)
- Miss. Bzhar Najeeb Saeed (Salahaddin University Printing Press)
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Media Noori Abdullah
- Mr. Karwan Ismail
Thursday, 29 January 2020
|09:00 - 09:30||Registration|
|09:30 - 10:30||Welcome and Introduction on H&S||Dr. Media Noori Abdullah
Director of H&S of Salahaddin University-Erbil
|10:30 - 11:00||Activity (2017-2019) College of Arts||Dr. Sakar Almudaris/ College of Art|
|11:00 - 11:30||Tea break|
|11:30 - 12:00||Activity of University Press||Miss. Bzhar Najeeb Saeed|
|12:00 -13:00||Discussion (Q&A)||Dr. Media Noori Abdullah|