Curriculum Vitae (pdf download)
Nian Kh. Aziz
(MSc. High Dip., BSc.)
Asst. Lecturer of Computer Scinces
Department of Electrical Engineering
College of Engineering, Salahaddin University-Erbil
Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq
Cell.: +964-7504492622, Home: +9647704451357
Official e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal e-mail: email@example.com
Family Status: Married, Two Daughters; Shan & Lala
Permanent Address: English Village 328,
Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq
Languages: English, Spoken and written (V.Good)
Arabic, Spoken and written (V.Good)
Kurdish (Mother tongue)
M.Sc. Computer Science (Major: Artificial Intellegence), 2014, SalahaddinUniversity-Erbil. Thesis Title: "An ANN Based Student Performance Evaluation”
Higher Dip. Information Technology, 2005, Salahaddin University-Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq. Thesis Title: “ Availability Analysis of MOHE/KRG’s ICT Infrastructure”
B.Sc. Statistics 1998, Salahaddin University-Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq.
2014-Present Asst. Lecturer, Department of Electrical Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Salahaddin-Erbil.
2005-2014 Senior Researcher, Department of Software Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Salahaddin-Erbil.
1999-2005 Assistance Researcher, College of Engineering, Salahaddin University-Erbil, Kurdistan
Information Systems, Performance Evaluation Using AI.
2005 Trainer for PERIS Application ( HR and Payroll System), at Ministry of Education, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq.
2002 Project Asst. Manager, Three Months IT Converting Course for 600 High School Teachers in Kurdistan Region, for UNESCO and The Ministry of Education, KRG, Erbil, Kurdistan.
2000 Erbil 29 MW Power Station Project, Member of the Data and Analysis Team, Engineering Bureau and UNDP, College of Engineering, Erbil.
2015 Teaching Methodology, Salahaddin University-Erbil, Kurdistan
1. The 35th International Conference on Computer& Industry Eng.,19-22 June, 2005, Istanbul, Turkey.
1. Nian Kh. Aziz, et.al., “Reliability Assessment of the Ministry of Education's ICT Infrastructure System”, Proceedings of the 35th International Conference on Computer& Industry Eng.,19-22 June, 2005, Istanbul, Turkey.
2. Nian Kh.Aziz, at al, “The Influence of Illumination on Facial Feature Extraction”, Proceedings of ITA15 Conference, Glyndwr University, 2015,UK.
1. Undergraduate Courses
2006-2012 Computer Applications, Dept. of Electrical Eng., College of Eng., University of Salahaddin-Erbil.
2005-2006 Principles of Computer Programming, Dept. of Software Eng., College of Eng., University of Salahaddin-Erbil.
3. Crash Courses
2005 Human Recourses (HR) Systems, Ministry of Education, Kurdistan, Iraq
2003 Data Modeling and Database Systems, College of Engineering and UNESCO, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq.
2002 Developing Computer Skills for the Administration Staff (Deans and President) of the University of Salahaddin/Hawler, UNESCO.
2002 Establishment of a Computer Program Syllabus for 3 months Converting Course for the Secondary School Mathematics and Physics Teachers to teach Computers, UNESCO, Erbil and Duhok,(head of the committee).
2000 Computer Maintenance and Repair, UNESCO and the University of Salahaddin/Hawler, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq
2000 Computer Applications, UNESCO and the Ministry of Education, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq
1. Ibrahim Hamarash (Professor) Dept. of Electrical Engineeing, Salahaddin University-Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq, email: Ibrahim.firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: 009647504451357.
2. Dillshad Khidr(PhD), Ex-Head of Software Eng. Dept., of Salahaddin University-Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq. E-mail:<email@example.com>, mobile no: 00964-750 4486419.
3. Shawnim Jalal (PhD), ex-Dean of the Engineering College, Salahaddin University -Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: August 2015